Tuesday, June 8, 2010

one. 1. first.

Everybody is doing it. Everything. There is always someone doing something, and eventually people will follow and then everyone will be doing something that one person began doing. In the beginning its always one person, but I wonder if once a lot of people start doing it.. does the original person keep doing that thing they started? Or do they get over IT and find something new & exciting? Its such a vicious cycle.

And now I am beginning a new cycle, I am selling my soul to the Internet.

Let me tell you about the time that I was a baby turtle: Once I was a baby turtle. I was hatched in the sand with all of my turtle siblings and then one day when the time was right, we made the arduous journey to the ocean. I wasn't in the lead - paddling to freedom (or straight into the sharks mouth), nor was I at the rear - being preyed on by hungry birds... I was in the middle, safely nestled between the two. And then, when I blossomed into a young girl with breasts and a vagina, I suppose thats the kind of person I saw myself to become: The middle turtle. The Teenage Mutant Middle Turtle.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, this is really funny :)
    I like the way you right :)

    ReplyDelete